Markc mouse fix windows 10.Mouse Not Working in Windows 10? How to Fix Your Mouse Problems

Markc mouse fix windows 10.Mouse Not Working in Windows 10? How to Fix Your Mouse Problems

Looking for:

Markc mouse fix windows 10 













































   

 

Markc mouse fix windows 10. 7 Ways to Fix Mouse Not Working in Windows 10 PC 2022



  Jun 27,  · Hi On Windows 10, I'm having an issue with the MouseMovementRecorder by MarkC. With mouse speed set to 6/11 and no enhanced pointer precision, I'm seeing this: After applying MarkC's fix for Windows 10 (here. Oct 07,  · Hello all, The script that optimizes the user interface also applies the markc mouse acceleration tweak. I've applied it, and I don't like the new mouse sensitivity. How do I revert this change to the default sensitivity? Windows Registry Editor Version [HKEY_CURRENT_USER \Control Panel\Mouse] "SmoothMouseXCurve"= hex. View!MarkC_Windows_10+8.x+7_MouseFix_ from ENGLISH ENG at CUNY Kingsborough Community College. The MarkC Windows 7 & 8 & & 10 Mouse Acceleration.  


Markc mouse fix windows 10



 

Maybe you got a huge placebo Why do you need the fix? If you don't know you need it, then you don't need it! Some older games, such as Half-Life 1, Counter-Strike 1. On Windows and earlier, that removed all variable acceleration.

Pointing and aiming in those games was OK, because the mouse response was then linear all movement was accelerated by the same amount; it was doubled. In XP, and later Windows versions, Microsoft changed how mouse pointer acceleration worked. Now when those games call the function asking that all movement be accelerated , Windows enables the mouse 'Enhance pointer precision' feature, which adds mouse acceleration using a varying curve to control the mouse response.

It enables it even if you have it turned off in the Control Panel Mouse settings. With 'Enhance pointer precision' enabled, slower mouse movements make the pointer go extra slow and faster mouse movements make the pointer go extra fast. It is not linear and not straightline. This is annoying, because where you are aiming at depends on how far you move your mouse, and also on how fast you moved the mouse to aim.

By StillBlaze ' - Reply to 2. QC does not have raw input, the second I put it on the difference was clear, QC felt instantly much more like QL then what it was. Try it yourself and see if your mouse acceleration problems start after doing that. After a Windows 10 update, users report mouse problems in certain environments or scenarios. In particular, the mouse button continues to work, but the movement stops.

One common fix for this problem comes from outdated Nvidia drivers. To update your Nvidia drivers, first, go to the Nvidia drivers page. Select your Nvidia product from the dropdown box, then select Start Search. The latest drivers for your Nvidia graphics card will appear in the results below.

Download and install the latest version. Windows 10 includes several troubleshooters that you can use to automatically identify and fix mouse problems. The success of these troubleshooters varies depending on the problem, and you may have to take their advice with caution. For example, the Wi-Fi troubleshooter often suggests a complete network reset, returning your settings to their defaults if your internet drops, rather than simply suggesting turning the router off and on first.

Follow the next steps according to the instructions given. Windows 10 will try to detect any mouse issues, then ask if you want to apply a fix. This is the explanation on 7 ways to fix a mouse not working on a windows 10 PC, I hope one of the above methods solves your Windows 10 mouse or touchpad problem. The Windows Update system always has a chance to break something, somewhere.

Because Microsoft has relaxed the strict Windows 10 update rules that previously could only help end-users. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Sign in. Forgot your password? Get help. Password recovery. Table of Contents. Mouse is lagging and there is a beep sound. Details required : characters remaining Cancel Submit 1 person found this reply helpful. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for your feedback.

Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member.

By ajm - Reply to MarktheC, I have a question. How does this fix apply if I am using a custom display DPI? I do not use the default of , , or Will applying this patch throw off my mouse curve? With a non-standard DPI, this fix still removes all acceleration. BUT you will not get 1-to I'm about to write a program which will create these fix curves, and it will let you enter any DPI you want to use, and create a fix that still gives you exact 1-to By jrdyer How could whenever I apply the Windows Default.

Any curve including WindowsDefault. Turn that on and you should see red and green and also have desktop pointer acceleration. Some mouse drivers Microsoft, Logitech might disable acceleration even if 'Enhance pointer precision' option is ON. By jrdyer42 - Reply to I have vsync turned off also.

I'm stumped. By lej1 - Reply to It's just the way the engine performs I think. I guess the games running on that engine have 0 positive accel by default, right? By jal. How long will it take until you are done with the new mosefix so u can use lower sense in windows and still get 1-to-1? The final version may have a few changes from that version. Anonymous Is that the newest version of the mousefix? The same rules apply as for all registry based fixes: Only for older games that force 'Enhance pointer precision' on.

Log off or reboot to apply the fix you must log off or reboot. Dosent work, still getting the same result If you use SetPoint, let me know and I have some suggestions. For debugging, do any registry curves get applied? Apply that, log off or reboot, and then set 'Enhance pointer precision' to ON. That should cause your pointer speed to be severely speed limited. If it does not, then for some reason registry mouse fixes are having no effect on your system at all and are being ignored, including the custom built fix.

No i dont use any kind of drivers to my mouse, here is the regfile : Windows Registry Editor Version 5. Please download the current version version 1. You have discovered a bug in version 1. I hope I don't have V1. I have to confess that for version 1. Version 1. Its still not working, its still show green bars and not 1-to-1, any more tips?

Sorry but i have create a new one and its still dont working, i have tried everything, seems like has the same problem as me. So 20 in the first column shows 5 or so in the second column? I can't help you if I don't know what's happening on your PC. Anyone know if the shitty mouse acceleration in Battlefield and Battlefield 2 is a result of the game enabling 'enhance pointer precision' and therefore fixable by this fix or is it coded into the game itself?

By revocelot - Reply to Fucking dumbass developers! To help you I need to know where the problem is. Select NirCmdC. Tell me what the MouseMovementRecorder window shows for the ' x 0' lines.

Attached Utility: MouseMoveTest. By tastro - Reply to By c1 '. I think the answer will be NO. If your aiming is severely speed limited then it needs a fix.

If your aim is OK, then you don't need a fix. Restore Windows back to normal with the 'WindowsDefault. It has given me the info I needed to fix a small problem with my fix both the fix builder and the main fix REG files. The solution is one of the solutions under the 'Loading the fix with a non-Administrator account' heading that I've added to my main first post above: Goto top scroll down until you see 'Loading the fix with a non-Administrator account'.

To get the files mentioned in that paragraph, re-download the main fix ZIP file from the main link. Now fixed, either wait for the link to be approved above, or visit the link hoppan gave in Comment When you run MouseMoveTest. That movement should be visible in MouseMovementRecorder, but if you move your mouse to the task bar to make MouseMovementRecorder visible, those mouse movements will scroll the x 0 off the top out-of-sight.

Probably not needed anyway, because I hope my first comment fixes your problem anyway. If you feel acceleration with EPP on, then you must be imagining it. Perhaps I haven't explained what the fix is supposed to do properly. They don't affect Windows when EPP is off. Ah okay mark, thank you! Thanks for the fix, and the help you have gave me! This problems is only when i use EPP on. Adjust your in-game sensitivity using game config or game commands to get the total sensitivity you want.

If you use the fix builder to build a 1-to-1 fix, then 1-to-1 is what you get. By eMbAh. If i get movement no matter how fast i move the mouse in the mouserecording tool, does that mean acceleration is off? But some older games turn Enhance pointer precision back on when you don't want them to and enable acceleration. See the 'Why do you need the fix? Same answer as my Comment [link] above.

However, in a game I play called Exteel, it does not apply. On Windows 7 the mouse accel still persists. The fix only has any effect for older games that turn 'Enhance pointer precision' ON when you don't want them to.

If your aim in Exteel is then severely speed limited, then Exteel is affected by Windows acceleration and needs a fix. If aim is normal, then no fix will have any effect at all that includes wcafix , and your Exteel acceleration is caused by something other than Windows. And what could possibly affect it. Could it be my Logitech Setpoint drivers? Because mouse accel I turned off on that, and it couldn't be setpoint as the problem because your fix is supposed to remove all accel. I tried disabling setpoint anyways and there's still accel.

If the acceleration in Exteel is forced, then the mouse accel would be present in XP. If you have the time, you can download Exteel, go to practice or something and move cursor around and see what I'm talking about. As I understand it, the 'Setpoint Implementation' of acceleration is separate from the Windows' built-in win32k acceleration. My fix only removes Windows built-in win32k acceleration.

See my Comment 4 [link] above for why I know my fix works as well as wcafix. That is my dilemma at the moment. I don't know whether other 7 users have the same issue as me with the game. So if your fix was working, then my Exteel accel would be gone.

I rebooted and tried again but it gave a 'Gamemon'? I was going to see what the new MouseMovementRecorder said in the EnPtPr column when Exteel had been running see instructions edited into the main post under the 'Does my game need a mouse fix? Yea sorry about that Ugh I guess you won't be able to see the problem. By Dav. By Alex Stevens. Hello, my accel issue is apparently unrelated to "enhance pointer precision" based accel.

Anyway I'm gonna try my luck and ask as you obviously have some very decent knowledge of low-level accel functionality so you might be able to help me, hopefully.

My issue is with the game Aliens vs Predator Classic I purchased it a few months ago hoping to enjoy some terrific oldschool action but I was disappointed to find out that, behold, there's annoying accel present in the game. Simply put I get negative accel when moving the mouse down and to the right. It is the same behavior I get on my computer with "enhance pointer precision" enabled before applying a fix obviously.

I was quite surprised by that as I got rid of all my accel problems long time ago with anir's fix hl engine games and everything else works perfectly.

Today when I stumbled upon this article, I used the included MouseMovementRecorder app to test the mouse in the game and it indeed keeps EnPtPr disabled, which means the game has it's own built-in mouse accel unless I'm mistaken. Any insight or hints are appreciated, I'm completely out of ideas here. Googling brought no sufficient results. Best regards, Alex. If the pointer is stopped by the edge, then any further mouse movement in that direction is discarded and you get negative acceleration.

If the mouse CPI is high, and the screen size low, then a sudden movement towards the edge can make the invisible Windows pointer hit the edge and stop. Return to the game and do some fast movements to the left or up or any edge. Then return to PointerPositionRecorder. X Range will report the first number as 0 if the left edge was hit when doing a fast left movement in-game.

Some old games turn 'Enhance pointer precision' ON, and this fix keeps it even when that happens. I'm not to fluent with these mouse options, and I don't use windows 7 or any mouse fixes. I just don't see the connection as to how I have literally zero issues on hz at the desktop, with no fixes and how it cant keep in game? If anyone or yourself could give me the heads up on what's going on that would be greatly appreciated.

Try the same test that Fighting Irish did: for testing only set the CoD4 max fps to 1 fps and retest. If you don't see much green or red, then you are OK. Note: MouseMovementRecorder does not directly detect acceleration. What it detects is any difference between the mouse movement and pointer movement. Try again? It is working for me now and on a few proxies I tried. I've installed the fix yesterday on winbit,and somehow my feeling at Counter-Strike is different.

My mouse feels way faster than it did before,but shouldn't it be feeling slower? If I move it slowly,it's being I had the same thing as above had,0x0 green sometimes. Anyways,I changed to hz from hz just now and now i definitely have acc on because it is so much faster. I can do 3 turns by one move middle - end of mousepad when i could do 1 before.

I have windows 7 64 bit and an ikari optical. In counter strike source no matter what i do there's still mouse accel. If so, then please see Comment 43 [jump] above, and my reply Comment 44 [jump] about CoD4 and the final conclusion Comment 49 [jump] : "CoD4, Are you getting positive acceleration or negative? Positive is where you move fast left then slow right and end up left of where you started. Negative is where you move left fastish then right same speed or slower and end up right of where you started.

I applied the fix, feels a bit different. This is amazing work MarkC, you deserve alot of credit. This is just at the desktop. That green 0x0 followed by red sometimes happens in MouseMovementRecorder when the polling rate is high, and is bogus: Sometimes Windows is busy or slow and is not able to update the current pointer position in time for MouseMovementRecorder to read it.

MMR will wait for half of the polling interval 0. The pointer movement does finally happen and gets added into the next line. It doesn't indicate anything more except that sometimes Windows can't update the pointer position fast enough, and that MMR has quirks in how it records and reports movement.

Did not work at first. Got very instabil mouse sensitivity. Thanks a lot! Yes I have. Yes thats the thing. Otherwise they comes in pairs like you guys said above.

I have no problems in-game anymore, so thanks! If you move the pointer off the screen edge, you will get nothing but green. That is expected, and is because of how MMR works. Could the pointer have been hitting a screen edge?

If not, then please upload a screen dump of MMR to imageshack or similar. See Comment 34 [jump] question 1, and my answer below in Comment The mismatch between mouse movement and pointer movement then displays green.

By breathe. Hey MarkC I'm using W7 with the xai, and I was wondering do I need to use your accel fix or do the xai drivers remove it already making an accel fix superfluous? As far as I have been told, SteelSeries drivers only allow updating of the onboard settings, but do not get in the way of mouse input handling. So: I don't think the Xai drivers do remove accel, and you will need a fix. By lolvc. Could you create an alternative hidusbf for mouse polling rate?

I have thought about doing that, but: 1 I'm not smart enough or knowledgeable enough! What is really needed is for someone to purchase a driver code signing certificate, and offer it to SweetLow By SufokMpC. Great stuff and well done Sufok[MpC]! People have been waiting for that for Windows 7 for a long time.

It's good to post that news here, but could you please also create a new thread if you have not already done so and link to that, so this already long thread does not get mixed MarkC and Sufok[MpC] WCAFIX questions?

By MagicChicken - Reply to Wow, this really helped a lot, thanks! You enable test driver signing and then reboot. Go to the folder and press install. Changing game sensitivity will not affect the ratio for pixel accuracy? Changing these will not affect pixel accuracy?

I cant really tell because with MouseMovementRecorder it shows a few red lines, i think its from what you said that game recenter crosshair in the middle of the screen, but i though with DirectInput or Raw Input that wouldnt happen. Nick: MatriX. You can still get negative acceleration if your mouse can't read the mouse-pad fast enough and skips. A game can take that 1 pixel of desktop POINTER movement and scale it using the in-game sensitivity so that the in-game point of view moves by more than 1 pixel, meaning that some places can't be aimed at.

So YES, setting in-game sensitivity too high can affect aiming accuracy. Just a bit of red with no green means that MMR is sometimes too slow to see all individual mouse movements. I have testes absolutely everything in this thread and not succeeding to get in CS. I have G and win7. It's in windows, it's in counter-strike menu, but ingame it's red ja green everywhere I have PPE off.

I tried all the launch options in different combos, wcafix, even different DPI's, all herzes in fact smaller hz made it even worse. Don't panic man, I got the same problem as well, I blame it on the mouse recorder program because ingame I do not feel any kind of positive accel at all.

Don't worry, its not a mouse problem. Green or red do not necessarily mean acceleration. Green means that the pointer is moving less than the mouse and red means that the pointer is moving more than the mouse. By joreL. Now I'm using this fix and it looks like there is a weird problem, Inside the game the mouse moves like laggy sometimes, it doesn't feel smooth, I can feel there is some kind of fix in the windows acceleration, I feel my mouse very great, the accuracy, but I don't know what it is happening, I'm strafing as always but then the mouse get stuck or move by itself to one of the sides of simply get stuck, I don't know what to do, I still do great inside the game but I can be better if it get fixed, possible solutions?

I don't know if it has to be with the video driver, I use default settings I'll try uninstalling setpoint and see if this problem is still going on BTW if there is a way to enable mhz polish rate in w7x64 bits without setpoint, please let me know. Hmm thanks for the "nice" answer, But it looks like your "dumbass" mind didn't explain the "why" or you even didn't answer the question. By joreL - Reply to Well I just need a basic help It feels very different Mark, I'm posting here I have also posted to your blog too but after reading the whole set point discussion, I just want to ask you straight, On your Comment , you said, " BTW, Logitech SetPoint drivers on the other hand can remove accel without a separate fix.

What options exactly? Will it remove ALL accel for like the fix is supposed to do? Please guide me : Roswell. I don't have a Logitech mouse myself, but based on an experiments I did on a friend's PC, I believe this to be true: There are two ways input from a Logitech mouse gets accelerated: 1 In the SetPoint driver, or 2 in Windows only one is enabled at a time. If you would like to test that, I can suggest how to do so.

I can't say anything about SetPoint lag. I used mouse move recorder. It seems pretty normal when I'm on the desktop, only a few reds and greens. This is the same when I play Team Fortress 2.

Is it suppose to be entirely black? When I try it in Starcraft 2, it's all over the place; it shows a bunch of reds and greens. So I guess mouse accel is still on. Any ideas on what's going on? Don't worry, its not a mouse problem, and accel IS off.

The only reason because I use setpoint is cause to force the usb Polishrate Is there a way to force it without use setpoint? Thanks very much for your dedication to this, Mark! No, this will not directly fix negative acceleration.

Removing acceleration may have some indirect benefit, because you will be slightly less likely to hit the screen edge with acceleration off. I mean with acceleration, a sudden movement of mouse-counts left might be accelerated to desktop-pointer-pixels, but with acceleration off, that would be only desktop-pointer-pixels, and less likely to hit the screen edge and cause negative acceleration.

You can. Then you will have to disable SetPoint acceleration, using Game Mode or Profiles or whatever options the Logitech drivers give you. So you have a choice. MarktheC, please, I need help. Ingame with your fix, after choosing my settings and stuff, I can't get 1-to There's always a green bar showing up in the Mouse Movement Recorder. Thank you very much. Do you have enhanced pointer precision checked? That fix is only supposed to give when it's checked.

Hallo Mark! I tried your fix in win 7 and vista, both of them x It worked until restart, both cases. I've seen been told of this before with Steelseries Xai mice. It is nothing to worry about :!

The problem is not even really a problem, read below But sometimes there is a short delay between mouse movement and Windows updating the pointer position, and MMR will read the mouse movement but the pointer movement will still be zero. MMR will delay a little while max 0. Total mouse movement over that 0. Total pointer movement over that 0. Everytime it happens, the pointer and the mouse catch up very shortly afterwards. You are not going to notice it.

They record inside the mouse each individual movement Hz and separately store them until the PC next polls the mouse. But the PC can't poll the mouse that fast. When the PC does poll the mouse, sometimes there are TWO mouse movements stored, which are both sent and processed quickly one after the other. Other mice store the total movement since the last poll and only send a single total movement. MMR 1.

It then loops around and gets the second mouse movement, and waits max 0. It reads the first mouse movement and then waits max 0. During this wait it will read the second mouse movement and add that to the first. It will often match up the two separate mouse movements and display the matched totals.

The problem is small and people needlessly get alarmed by it. The catchup loop does have a Sleep 0 call, but it is a very tight loop and uses CPU.

   

 

Windows Mouse Things: The MarkC Windows 10 + + 8 + 7 Mouse Acceleration Fix



    x and The Cheese Mouse Fix gives exactly 1-to-1 mouse response for Windows XP and Windows Vista. The MarkC Mouse Fixes give exactly. My CM/ is off so I fear some accel is still at bay. I turned off mouse pointer enhancement obviously. Mouse = g pro.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Windows 10 media creation tool iso size free. A Complete Guide to Windows 10 Media Creation Tool: How to Use [Clone Disk]

How to Free Download Windows 10 Pro ISO and Install It on a PC?.Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ISO file download - Microsoft Community